GET FUNDED WORKSHOPS
‘GET FUNDED’ is an exclusive face-to-face Program designed by boutique strategy & people consulting company Natio Cultus for the Indian Entrepreneur faced with the brutal world of funding. It is a powerful program with real world insights that will save you years of wandering and empower you with the confidence based on a foundation of knowledge; to seek the right investors for your business. This workshop has been rolled out under the Bekraf program of the Government of Indonesia, across 20 cities in Indonesia.
This program helps business owners understand the dynamics of the financial markets. This is essential to scale up any existing business or for starting one. The program is a hands on practical guide that will answer all your questions on How to get Funded, Who to go to, When to go, Where to go and more importantly, How to prepare. In short it is a powerful program enabling you to focus on your business, your pitch and developing the right capital raising strategy with real world insights.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Startups looking for investors
- Entrepreneurs and business owners looking to raise capital
- Entrepreneurs looking to get their business off the ground
- Small business owners looking for growth capital
- Established businesses looking to fund new growth
- High-growth businesses strapped for cash through expansion
- Business owners looking to expand and grow interstate or internationally
- Executives looking for growth funding for the next stage of enterprise growth
Already have Business, will this workshop be useful for me to Scale-up my Business?
It is often more difficult to scale a business than to start one. Entrepreneurs already running businesses and wanting to scale up will find this workshop invaluable. Cutting through corporate speak, jargon and theories; you are provided with practical tips that enable you to reach your goals quickly and effectively.
What will I takeaway from this program?
- Understanding The World of Funding and creating an attractive investor play
- Understand the terms your target group of investors are likely to ask for and why. Comprehend the long term implications of each provision and be positioned to negotiate with confidence.
- Identifying a value proposition – Participants will learn how to assess an opportunity and narrow down on a core value proposition that meets an identified market need.
- Preparing investment/funding case – Participants will learn how to construct an investment case that combines a realistic implementation plan with a strong value proposition to the investor. Understand different modes of funding available and when to raise funds, how much to raise, and from whom and learn how to structure a company for seed, angel and venture capital investment
- Pitching to investors/funders – Participants will learn how to present a strong investment pitch to a diverse audience.
- Validating your business idea from an investors perspective. As a business owner, you will be able to create the roadmap for your own funding.
- You can learn from the experts exactly how to overcome the challenges you either perceive or have already experienced.
- Essentials of Share Holding, other Equity Agreements and Founder Agreements
- Develop connections with other successful entrepreneurs
- HR Directors/Managers
Will there be any Investors attending the workshop?
The workshop is intended to enable you to seek funding effectively and in a timely manner. It significantly reduces your time to get funding and coaches you on where to find optimally matched investors and how to go about the investment process. The workshop is for entrepreneurs and investors are not a part of it.
Will I get Funding by attending the workshop?
You will be empowered with all the knowledge and practical tips to seek funding. Funding is a process that an entrepreneur has to lead. This workshop will enable you to get timely and effective funding and save you months of time that you would otherwise spend wandering. Often even if you do meet some investors you only get encouragement and not funds. The workshop will help you understand how to prepare your company and yourself for optimum funding success.